Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Get Your Windows 7 Face On!

I hope all of you have enjoyed my Windows 7 Installation video guide and have been successfully running Windows 7 on your Sony VAIO FW490. For those of you who don't have access to Windows 7 just yet, I have good news for you.

I recently returned from a Windows 7 launch event organized by Microsoft. It was surprisingly informative and was a great opportunity to meet with Windows software developers. Most importantly, I have received a copy of full version Windows 7 Ultimate from Microsoft. I am happy to announce that I will be "giving" this copy to one lucky reader. Between traveling expenses and lodging expenses, I estimate that I spent about USD$150-200 on this trip. I would, therefore, expect the person receiving this copy of Windows 7 to share part of that cost.

If anyone is interested in obtaining a copy of Full Version Windows 7 Ultimate in a factory sealed DVD for USD$99, just leave a comment with your contact information here (please see update). Your comment will NOT be revealed and I will NOT use your information for any purposes other than contacting you regarding this matter. You will be receiving a DVD containing the 32bit version of Windows 7 Ultimate, and a brand new Product Key that has never been distributed or used. The Product Key works on both 32bit and 64bit Windows 7 and is guaranteed to pass activation and validation. This is NOT the Upgrade or the OEM version, but the full version distributed directly by Microsoft to Developers and IT Professionals. The same version is currently selling for USD$319.99 at MicrosoftStore.com. I will ship worldwide!

[Update] Turns out a lot of you are interested in obtaining my copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. I never knew this blog is so popular. Thank you very much for your support! I have decided to put the item up on eBay, so I don't have to choose who's getting the item and all of you can enjoy the Buyer's Protection from eBay. So please head on to eBay and bid generously. Remember, this is a full version of Windows 7 Ultimate that's worth USD$319.99.

[Update] eBay is giving me a hard time by removing my listing repeatedly; their explanation is that I had "limited selling history". I admit I have never sold anything on eBay before, I got to start somewhere, right? Anyway, I will think of a good way to post the Windows 7 Ultimate up again on the internet. Please check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment